|View:||Open Sea View|
|Living Space:||45 m2|
|Uncovered Area:||55 m2|
|Plot Size:||532 m2|
In the Croatian language, 4-Otoka means "4-Islands". The house was named after the four islands which are directly off the shoreline. The house sits on the 3rd row and has a magnificent, unobstructed sea view; the best on the south coast.
- Single family house, 45 m2 (approx. 500 ft2). The ownership title is up-to-date and clean. Living / kitchen area, one bedroom, WC / shower.
- The exterior façade is finished with "Benkovac" stone. The interior has wood parquet and tile floors. The WC is fully tiled. The two rooms are finished in sheetrock and the walls and ceiling are insulated with rock wool. The parquet floors are constructed with a vapor barrier and insulated with Styrofoam and cork, and finished with glossy polyurethane (very nice!). Electricity and town water are connected. Energy efficient "instant on" water heating (continuous hot water!)
- Partially furnished: two free-standing bedroom closets, mattress (no frame), excellent quality kitchen including refrigerator and ceramic / gas cook top, living room furniture and book shelves, small, folding dining table. "Nordica" free-standing, cast iron wood stove. Washing machine is included.
- The total land area is 532 m2 (approx. 5,745 ft2). - There is currently no direct road access; the house sits at the top of a stairway of 105 steps (healthy living!) There is an electric cable winch and wagon to assist with bringing items and material up to the house (the winch system is not suitable for transporting people).
- There is a small garden area, two terraces and a balcony.
- The urban zoning plan has approved the construction of a new road which will be above the property. When that road is finished there will be direct road access. The road will not cut across the property land borders.
- Quiet, peaceful area. Watch the sun rise and set directly into the sea between October and February.
- You must see the view! It's the best on the south coast!
A unique house in a special location with a wonderfully romantic view. Designed for year-round living and also makes a really nice holiday home.
Marco Polo Nekretnine-affiliated property. No buyer commission - provision when purchased directly through Marco Polo.
3% tax / porez / Steuer / podatku